To access information and forms required for your research study, please access the Hamilton Integrated Research Ethics Board (HiREB) for Hamilton Health Sciences and the Faculty of Health Sciences at McMaster University.
HiREB Meetings are scheduled for the first Wednesday and the third Tuesday of each month. Submission deadlines are in the second and last Tuesdays of each month.
If you need assistance with Research Ethics Board applications, please contact Toni Tidy.
• National Institutes of Health: Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the protection of human subjects of research | Click here
• U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS): Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the protection of human subjects of research | Click here
• Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects | Click here
• National Institutes of Health (NIH): Directives for Human Experimentation | Click here
• United States Holocaust Memorial Museum (USHMM): The Doctor's Trial (The Medical Case of Subsequent Nuremberg Proceedings) | Click here
• Good Clinical Practice (GCP) | Click here